Name:
Location: Temple Terrace, FL

I am back at FC studying History, Music, and Biblical studies. I work in the cafeteria as well as being a math tutor. I like to spend time reading, studying my bible and hanging out.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Stepping into New Territory Here

Well, here I am finally getting in touch with the times, stepping out of my sheltered life and finally creating a blog. I'm kind-of speechless actually--just so awed by the experience. I feel like I have stepped into Robert Frost's The Road Not Taken and I am standing where:
"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood/And sorry I could not travel both/And be one traveler, long I stood/And looked down one as far as I could/To where it bent in the undergrowth." I am trying to figure out what to do with my life for the next two years. I can stay here at Florida College, go on to Western Kentucky, or go back home to University of Colorado at Denver. I am praying that GOD will show me which decision will bring the most spiritual growth for me. I hope and pray that in this decision I will let GOD's will guide me and that I will strive to put GOD first in my life. I have two verses in mind at this moment as I ponder my decision. The first is from the fourth chapter of Philippians, "And my GOD will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Also, at the end of the 27th Psalm, David writes, "I am confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD, be strong and take heart, and wait for the LORD." Well, I reckon my first blog experience was a good one. Peace out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shay Dawg said...

Hurray! Welcome to the world of blogging. I don't know what in the world made you want to make such a committment but it's fun stuff. Actually it can either be lots of fun or a huge burden, so hopefully it won't be the latter. Now you need to get some pics up.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Shay Dawg said...

don't get excited, it's just me again =p
Can't wait till tomorrow!!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home