Name:
Location: Temple Terrace, FL

I am back at FC studying History, Music, and Biblical studies. I work in the cafeteria as well as being a math tutor. I like to spend time reading, studying my bible and hanging out.

Friday, April 14, 2006

All I can say is, it's about time!

Well, I made it; two papers and two tests in two days. That is one of those things I am confident in saying I never want to do again for as long as I live. I got a grand total of 3 and a half hours of sleep last night and felt surprisingly awake for classes today. The jury is still out on where I will be at school next year. I pre-registered for classes here at good ol' FC. If I come back I would have three main subjects of study; History, Music and Bible. My history classes are: An intellectual American History class that meets once a week for three hours and a World Wars class that meets twice a week. My music classes are: Twentieth Century music, conducting, chorus, band, private voice and chamber choir. I am also signed up for Book of Job--with my favorite bible teacher Mr Peeler--and Epistles (Galatians, Philippians and Philemon). I will say that any schedule without Physics with Calculus on it is better than the schedule I have this semester...so next semester's is looking exquisite. I still need to file my state taxes, then I can finally call it a week, and sit around and relax for a day or so. After a day of relaxation I should probably get started on those two homework assignments for physics class that were due today. I have been pretty stressed out about things lately: school this year, school next year...in chapel today we sang It Is Well with My Soul, and it forced me to put things into perspective a bit. Although my week has been difficult, and for the remaining two weeks of school and week of finals I will be working my fanny off; there is something more important out there. As long as I am seeking God's will I do not need to worry about the things of this world. So despite all the tests and papers I know that they are only temporary, I have a greater home prepared for me.
"When peace like a river attendeth my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll, whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, 'It is well, it is well with my soul."

3 Comments:

Blogger Shay Dawg said...

Amen. It's nice to be reminded about the bigger picture, but in the mean time the Lord will open the right way to go as you keep doing what you're suppose to do. I just rolled out of bed...hope i'm making sense.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

hey, welcome to the world of blogging, even if a little late :-)

good luck with regular posting tho, you sound busy :-)

it takes blood, sweat, tears and so much work that you'll soon consider tearing your hair out :-) LoL. Keep it up...

5:38 PM  
Blogger Laughter said...

Goodness, Ryu, talk about encouraging. It can be grrrreat fun too. ;-D

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home