Blah, blah, blah
So when I started this blogging thing I figured that I would just have random great, magnificent ideas about what I should write about...and since my last epiphany about lizards, rats, komodo dragons and other such adventures no epiphanies have come to me. So I really have no idea what to write about butI figured the fan club would like to hear what my life is like, so here goes.
I have picked up and filled out probably 20 jop applications in the past month...and so far I have had one job interview at Babies R Us. And after that interview nobody has called me. I kinda feel like I am wasting my time and gas driving 15-25 miles to some place, getting and application, taking 30 minutes to fill it out, and then taking it back in whether or not they have a "Now Hiring" sign in the front window...and wondering what "hiring" means these days.
Other than that I have been working out every day...a great stress reliever. I was in the gym for two hours today and would have been there longer were it not for the parentals calling and wondering where in the world I was.
I have also been doing lots of yardwork, got 7 or 8 new trees planted this week and there are at least 7 or 8 more to plant, and always weeding to be done. Since it is Colorado and it doesn't rain I haven't had to mow all five acres yet...probably wont this summer unless we get hit with that hurricane or something.
I have been playing softball on thursday nights. Me, a friend a year younger than me and a friend two years younger are playing with the "old guys" (average age about 35) this year. For some reason we are 6-1. Our closest game we won by 8 runs. The one we lost we lost by, ahem, 22.
So there you have it...that is life for me this summer...thrilling, I know, I had you on the edge of your seat the entire time and then you fell off when you fell asleep...
I have picked up and filled out probably 20 jop applications in the past month...and so far I have had one job interview at Babies R Us. And after that interview nobody has called me. I kinda feel like I am wasting my time and gas driving 15-25 miles to some place, getting and application, taking 30 minutes to fill it out, and then taking it back in whether or not they have a "Now Hiring" sign in the front window...and wondering what "hiring" means these days.
Other than that I have been working out every day...a great stress reliever. I was in the gym for two hours today and would have been there longer were it not for the parentals calling and wondering where in the world I was.
I have also been doing lots of yardwork, got 7 or 8 new trees planted this week and there are at least 7 or 8 more to plant, and always weeding to be done. Since it is Colorado and it doesn't rain I haven't had to mow all five acres yet...probably wont this summer unless we get hit with that hurricane or something.
I have been playing softball on thursday nights. Me, a friend a year younger than me and a friend two years younger are playing with the "old guys" (average age about 35) this year. For some reason we are 6-1. Our closest game we won by 8 runs. The one we lost we lost by, ahem, 22.
So there you have it...that is life for me this summer...thrilling, I know, I had you on the edge of your seat the entire time and then you fell off when you fell asleep...

2 Comments:
What are you talking about? It was a good post. Planting trees huh? Yeah, probably good thing having some shade in a hot desert.
desert desert desert!
Post a Comment
<< Home