Name:
Location: Temple Terrace, FL

I am back at FC studying History, Music, and Biblical studies. I work in the cafeteria as well as being a math tutor. I like to spend time reading, studying my bible and hanging out.

Friday, July 14, 2006

I thought it couldn't get any worse...

So this summer has been a bummer (I know, thanks Dr. Suess). I mean I destroyed my ankle--three and a half weeks later it is till swollen. And then there was not finding a job. But I decided that I should at least tell the world the couple positive things that have happened to me this summer.
I have decided to go back to Florida College in the fall. I ended up getting all but about 200 dollars worth of my tuition paid for in scholarships and one loan--which for a 12k school is very good. Plus I have 9 hours of music classes...so my schedule can't be too terrible right. I also got an invite to be the director of the Math Lab--so I could keep working as a math tutor--which is a lot of fun if you are a nerd like me.
I also get to go to the best summer camp ever--Rocky Mountain Friends of Florida College Camp. It starts the 23rd of July and goes through the 29th. A week of sports, soccer, archery, mountain biking: with long hill climbs on dirt trails and switchbacks--pretty hardcore! Plus there are three Bible studies every day and a campfire singing every night--goodtimes.
Well, it's short but proof all things aren't terrible here in Colorado--after all it is the prettiest place on earth!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shay Dawg said...

hang in there Job

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home